Monday, February 23, 2009

Bathroom Floor

Two weeks ago we decided to redo the floor in the bathroom. We (mostly him!) tore up the tiles and most of the subfloor. What a job!

On Saturday, the King had time to finish the job! Now we need to do the grouting!


The grouting is complete and dry. Later to day I will wash down the walls and the floor. The King needs to put one more coat of paint on the walls and install new lighting and finish off the doors. I can put everything away. I am so tired of the junk all over the bedroom! Another room done! Another step closer to our dream.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne, I'm right here with you. Remodeling is such a chore and I hate it. But..isn't the aftermath wonderful? What's next?

We're starting the same thing right now.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I sent this before saying who I am--which happens to be Jane.

jmisgro said...

After he finishes up in the bathroom, he is going to tackle one of the bedrooms. We never had closet doors put in.