Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First Meme

I saw this over at Bleeding Espresso. Here are my answers!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Only got to go to the Prom in 11th grade. My date was Barry Bross.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No, I sometimes email his wife.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?I can remember taking sips from Pabst Blue Ribbon beer when I was a kid.
4. What was your FIRST job? I worked at a local Christmas attraction.
5. What was your FIRST car?A 1965 Chevy Impala.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I don't have a cell phone.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My husband
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I think it was Mrs. Bramlett at Flour Bluff in Texas.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Probably when I was 9 months old when we moved to Newfoundland, Canada.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? I don't remember.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Don't remember that either!
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My husband
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My own wedding, it's the only one I was in.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Put on my slippers and made coffee.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I saw Styx in 1977 in Corpus Christi, Texas. My dad bought the ticket for me. It was $5.50!
16. FIRST tattoo? none, nor will I ever
17. FIRST piercing? I pierce my own ears with self piercing earrings when I was 10. I was in pain for weeks! All because I was too chicken to get them done at the store.
18. FIRST foreign country you visited? Canada, does that count? Mexico, second
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I can remember seeing Tora, Tora, Tora on Christmas Day 1970. My mom made matching red Christmas outfits for my sister and I that year and we wore them to the movie.
20. When was your FIRST detention? Never!!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Pennsylvania
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Glenn and Frank, we lived in Galveston, Texas
23. If you had one wish. What would it be? To move to Sicily
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To speak Italian fluently
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? Good Question!

Try this questionaire on your blog!

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

You're so lucky to have never been in another wedding....

Thanks for playing along :)

RoeH said...

Hmmm...I think those are some questions even I could answer. Some of these memes I won't touch with a stick. Too Much Information. :)

jmisgro said...

Lucy, I know what you mean!