Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thinking about the past...

The post yesterday got me thinking, on BBC America they are showing "Ashes to Ashes", a show where a woman got "sent" back to 1981. The TV was showing the wedding of Charles and Diana.




Did you watch it? I remember seeing it but not
really being into it!


She was beautiful but wondered why she was marrying him. I still don't get the "I will be with him because he is somebody" thing.








The wedding I was obsessed with in 1981 was Luke and Laura's wedding. I remember standing in the TV department at K-mart where I worked, watching the wedding in between getting my work done and helping customers. I worked in the sporting goods which was right next to the tvs. It took 2 days for them to be married.

I wonder what happened to them. I no longer watch soaps.
Are they still together? We know Charles and Diana are not.
Are they both alive? We know Diana is no longer with us.
Will we ever find out what really happened with her death?

No comments: