Thursday, February 8, 2024

Blog Reimagined

 I am changing my blog to follow my cross stitch journey.  I have always done cross stitch.  I went back to it in 2013 and then for some reason I stopped.  We moved and we moved again and in November of 2023 I started again.  Boy, have things changed a lot in the cross stitch world. I have discovered FlossTube, thanks to a lady I spoke to at JoAnn Fabrics one day.  I started putting photos on Instagram.  I have trouble uploading - don't know why!

Here's some photos of what I have been stitching since I started again.


The Santa in turquoise is a design by Mid-Century Maude.  

Prairie Schooler Santa 2010 

Miss Crescent's Crowne: Jolly from a Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments magazine

Full Circle Designs: Christmas Bird? from a Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments magazine

M Designs: Another Christmas Bird (also from from a Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments magazine)- you notice the price on that fabric - it's from 2013!

Santa by Durene Jones from a Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments magazine



January Snowman - a free Rainbow Gallery design - Erica Michaels

Lori Holt's Chicken Club - Prudence (pink wing) Pearl (brown wing)

Another January Design 

A heart

No comments: