Sunday, January 31, 2010

Views of San Giorgio


This is the beach. You can see Patti in the distance along the shore. If you towards the center left on top of the mountain is the Tindari (Church of the Black Madonna).



I love this old villa. It's gorgeous. What I could do if I had a million euros!!



Here's the other side. I love the original pink color.

It's kinda like ketchup and mayo mixed together!




Here'a shot from the beach looking towards the mountains.










On our travels we saw a paraglider, we saw him right after he jumped off the mountain. He glided around for a bit. Then we watched him come down in a field near the beach!


4 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Lovely photos,did you take them recently?

Jane said...

I love following all of this new life of yours. And I really like your new blog look!

Gil said...

Beautiful pictures! I like the absence of snow and ice.

jmisgro said...

Lindy, I took them last Sunday.

Thanks, Jane and Gil!!